Saturday, April 2, 2011


THIS is what I love about tumbLr. I always thought I was the only one to do and think stupid things. Until I joined this site. It was really awesome like I feel I can spend my life forever just surfing so many wonderful and inspiring tumbLr blogs - from inspirational and happy things to kilig stuff to yummy food blogs to fashion inspirations. TumbLr just says exactly what I feel and think that's why I am so blessed that I get to know this amazing site. Imagine living your life facing computer the whole day with nothing to do (sometimes) then the only site you ever go to is facebook or google or youtube.. It's just so boring!! The picture above describes perfectly what almost every person in the world is doing before going to sleep.. TumbLr helps me realize that being a normal human being is, well, normal.. And seeing things you thought is weird is actually pretty normal to a lot of people. Example: 

Guilty! Heehee! ;)

When I saw this yesterday, I laughed so hard cuz I'm so guilty with this. :))) Hahaha! It makes me think tumbLr is really awesome! Oh yeah! So many pretty stuff going on in there, so many affirmations that really makes you smile broadly. Ang galing, galing, galing! :) Another sample of the feel-good advices and pretty things :


leilockheart:

click here for more food photos


It's all so pretty and all so cool!! If you still don't have a tumbLr account, oh gosh, you're missing something big in your life! Go ahead sign up now and follow all my tumbLr accounts :))




because by doing so you


;))

Enjoy life!!



No comments: