Thursday, October 13, 2011

i'm turning 22.


i don't know what to feel. :)


this is it. it's like i'm going through a metamorphosis and i still don't know what i'll become when it's finished. in short, i'm not really sure of what's gonna happen.. we (as in the twenty-somethings) all go through this phase naman di ba? but one thing for sure, although i'm a little bit confused yet but the important thing is i'm happy w my life and positive that everything will turn out okay in the end. i'm such a good girl! why wouldn't it be okay? :p


i'm 22!! shucks. so what now? i'm gonna spend it on travelling! yay. my very wish last year, i only get it this year. oh well, there's a good time for everything, i truly realize it now. :) i'm gonna travel w my friends.

adventure is out there!

now, i'm gonna live that up. i'm excited. :) new sights and experiences, new memories and pictures. looking forward to it already. hopefully, it will all turn out great w the provision from Above. please, Lord.



my wish for my birthday:
- to still have the sense of wonder that i had within me for the past 22 years.
- to start fighting for what i really want.
- to have a job that truly satisfies.
- to still have the hunger for learning something new.
- to stay awesome and happy. always. :)





and to You my Lord and Personal Saviour, thank You, thank You, thank You so much for guiding me all throughout my 22 years here on earth. it's been a tough life but because You are w me always, i'm taking all of these in stride. i take comfort w the thought that i don't have to go through life alone and it's more than enough.. thank You so much, Lord from the bottom of my heart. i know i couldn't make it through the rain without You. i'm forever grateful.. i cannot be afraid for the next, next years of my life because i'm not alone. i hope that i'm making You proud. i hope that Your light continues to shine because of me. i offer my all to You, Lord, because all of these are Yours. ♥



cheers to another 22 years ahead. :) 


No comments: