Monday, September 19, 2011




this girl is incredible. 




 
 
"I never imagined my life would ever turn out this way. I mean sure, I had my hopes but I never thought that I’d be performing in front of thousands of people or surrounded by a never ending spree of unbelievably supportive fans. I never thought that I would live a life like this but then one day I woke up and everything had changed. Last year, everything stopped and for the next three months I woke up at a treatment center every day away from my family and friends. I spent a lot of time and holidays thinking there. I thought about the sadness that I felt, the pain that I was in, and the addictions I was struggling from. When I got out, I recorded some songs about how bad things got and eventually something positive came out of it. And then I began to work on other songs too and they were about the most important lesson that I had learned during those three months, that life is what you make of it. My life began to change again and I became happier, healthier, and stronger. I may have never expected the life that I have, or even the fans…which, God, I love my fans. They’re amazing; they’re not even my fans. They’re my family and my friends. Even if I didn't expect it I love the life that I have and that’s what this record is about. It’s about making people feel positive, enjoying life, and what it’s like to be me, Demi Lovato. Most people watching this know all of what happened already, but what they don’t know is what’s about to happen next..."


i love her so much! among all the disney darlings, she's the closest in my heart. i first fell in love with her when i heard her song, "this is me" and watched her movie, "camp rock".. that was around 2008 and since then she never fails to amaze me everytime.. she's an amazing person, i know because she's really transparent.. her fans know when she's hurting and when she's happy.


when i heard what happened to her and when she stopped tweeting and communicating with her fans online, i was really hurt and saddened (ganun ako ka-affected!).. i would always tweet her how amazing and beautiful she is because i know she needed it at that time.. and when she decided to enter in a rehabilitation center and bravely faced the issues in her life, it made me so proud of her. i just didn't know why it happened to her but i know there's a reason behind it and more importantly, she left the center bolder and more inspirational to her fans.. 


and when she came back, i was so ecstatic that i would always tweet her again everyday. :) and then i can  see photos of her again in justjared so my happiness (as well as all her fans in the world) has just doubled. :) i was even more ecstatic when i saw her exchanging tweets with selena after such a long time and we, fans, exclaimed delena's reunited!! :) because we knew they didn't talk for quite a while so to see them both okay and bonding again, we were so happy beyond words.



then she started conquering red carpet events again! conquering awards shows like teen's choice, alma awards, mtv video music awards, and so much more. she also started appearing on tv shows revealing what she has gone through.. all of that while inspiring her millions of fans.



when july came, her first single, skyscraper, for her upcoming album, #unbroken was released. when i first heard it, then saw the music video, i almost cried. sobra akong affected talaga! :/ i felt her struggles and her will to stand up and face the issues of her body through the song. it made me love her more! ♥ she received so much support from her fans and heard great reviews for her inspirational song and you can really tell that she poured out her whole being into this album..

“You can take everything i have,You can break everything i am like i’m made of glass”







and few more hours to go, her new album will already be out and i am so, SO excited for this. i've never been more excited like this since taylor swift's speak now. =)





after today i know she will conquer the concert scene once more and i know this will be a huge success because among all the disney stars, she has the most distict and powerful voice. she has her own style and that makes her different. and genuine.




i'm such a proud fan. :)




~ • ~ •

updated: few hours after it's release, look at what demi tweeted! :) yaaaaay! good job, lovatics! ♥


2zgsp.jpg



2 comments:

Fickle Cattle said...

It's nice to see an artist struggles have a happy ending.

Fickle Cattle
ficklecattle.blogspot.com

christine margaritte said...

so true! thank you for reading this blog entry. :)