Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful. ♥


I am thankful for alone moments at night where I get to clear my thoughts before going to sleep. I am thankful for the time I'm spending reading the bible because of this I feel like I'm maturing in my Christian walk. I am thankful for the morning coffee. For the colorful sticky notes I put in my journals. For the intensity of the game Survivor, my TV time these days are full of adrenaline. For the cold morning breeze, I love what the air's doing in my hair. I am thankful for the majestic sun I'm witnessing every morning as I go to work.


I am thankful for my dreams because it makes me really think of my future. For the failed dreams because it taught me to wait for God's perfect plan in my life. I am thankful for my understanding and loving heart. For the important lessons I picked up in life like choosing to stay calm despite the chaotic world around me. 


I am thankful for second chances. For Him who understands my mood swings endlessly. For His infinite amount of love towards me despite my being unworthy of all His sacrifices. This is my biggest thanksgiving of the year. He's the only One whom I give my trust completely because I know He'll never give up on me. Thank You, Lord.


Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!


What are your thank you's this year? Thoughts? :)


No comments: