Tuesday, December 13, 2011

sabang experience!


last friday, i was really lonely, as in i was really down. after i posted my last blog entry, i don't know what get into my system but i just stayed silent the whole day of friday. it wasn't my typical behaviour and yes, maybe it was because i'm tired of my routine? so that night of friday, i asked God to take away the burden i am feeling that time. He never did that night. so i just went to sleep, still lonely. 


the next morning, i'm ready to face another day and i decided to move on from yesterday's feeling lonely. and so i received an invitation to go to sabang... you know how much i love to travel, right? of course i grabbed the opportunity! it was a free vacation, how cool is that?! God really is the best. He knew i needed this vacation to just think and commune with nature so He gave me this. how awesome really is my God! ♥


although the weather is cold and rainy, i enjoyed my stay there nonetheless. i had plenty of time to just unwind and not think of work and responsibilities.


it was a nice feeling. :)








so i went home happy, at peace with myself, kinder, gentler, and eager to work again. the kind of feeling i had two years ago when i'm still so excited about living my life and looking forward to so many great things that will unfold right before my eyes. saya. :)





No comments: