Tuesday, December 6, 2011

status: grateful for this great joy ♥


i had a pretty rough week last week and it ends on a not so amusing way. my entire year has been fairly nice, fairly dull, but most of the time it was a happy year until last thursday... i saw some things that doesn't feel good from the inside and based on my experience, i don't tolerate this kind of situation in life so i decided last saturday that i will let go, that it's totally over and i won't care anymore.


what i wrote on my previous blog entry put my heart to shame because i said there that my Christmas looks a bit gloomy.. i'm ashamed of myself and thankful for the Lord because He reminded me once more that the essence of Christmas is Jesus Christ. He gave Himself to save the world and experiencing a bit of a heartache won't change the truth that God's gift for us is ultimate joy and that we should celebrate merrily because it's the birth of Jesus Christ. He is worth all the joy we will experience on that day and in the future. that's why i will really celebrate my Christmas day thanking Him for a wonderful job He has done in my life this year. He deserves it. 


back to the issue, in the midst of  this another "blow" in my personal life is the realization that God isn't finished yet in writing my own destiny. it's my fault that i'm being impatient always. :p but i know i will be owkay again and again and again. i know this is just another bump in the road but i also know i will thrive on this wisely. i'm such a strong woman now, you know (i know). :)


to end this post on a positive note, i am so thankful with my friends.. they make my burdens lighter and put my self-esteem on high again just what i needed the most. lastly i am so thankful for my personal Rock and Salvation because He's always there, as in He's using different circumstances in my life to let me know that He won't leave me and that He loves me very much and He has better plans for my life. i just have to trust Him unreservedly. 


Kaya maraming, maraming salamat, Panginoon sa mga paalala sa akin araw-araw. ♥ :'*



No comments: